Waves Fitness and Aquatic Centre is closed to allow for the exciting refurbishment of the facility.
Current Progress Update – December 2021
Work continues on the upgrade of Waves Fitness and Aquatic Centre in a COVID safe manner.
- Work on the splash pad structure in the water play area has begun. The first of the concrete pours has been completed
- Roofing over the lagoon and warm water area is almost finished
- Tiling for the 25m and 50m pools is nearing completion. Tiling of the main amenities area has begun
- Flooring and painting in the gym and multipurpose areas has commenced
- Fit out of the sauna has begun
- Internal and external walls of the café and lobby area are being completed. Expressions of Interest have been called to run the café
- Clubhouse walls are being installed
- Landscaping has started in the cabana area
For more information – https://www.thehills.nsw.gov.au/