Hills to Hawkesbury Community News Competition – Terms and Conditions
Information on how to enter and the prize forms part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed an acknowledgement of these conditions of entry.
- Entry is only open to NSW residents over the age of 18 years. Employees and their families, of the promoter, Compton Media Group Pty Ltd, including retailers, or agencies and companies associated with this promotion, are ineligible to enter.
- Promotion commences Monday 24th June 2023. Entries close on 29th October 2023 with the final draw at 12 noon that day.
- Four draws will take place on the following dates at 12 Noon: 21.7.23, 11.08.23, 08.09.23 and 29.09.23. To enter the competition readers need to subscribe to the Hills to Hawkesbury Community News weekly newsletter using your email address.
- Only one entry is permitted per email address.
- The prize is a $100 Voucher to be spent at Richmond Inn, 90 March Street, Richmond NSW 2753.
- One winner will be drawn at 12 Noon on 11.08.23, 28.09.23 and 29.10.23. Readers must be over 18 years to enter.
- All newsletter subscribers who enter the competition will remain valid throughout the period of the competition as long as they are still subscribed.
- Winners will be contacted by email at the conclusion of the draws. Winners must agree to have their photo taken with the winning voucher for the next edition of the Hills to Hawkesbury Community News following each draw.
- The decision of the promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, the promoter reserves the right in its discretion to modify the prize and these conditions of entry.
- The Promoter, and agencies and companies associated with the promotion, will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained, either directly or indirectly as a result of entering this promotion, or accepting any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter may conduct a further draw 90 days from the date of the draw in point 4 as are necessary in order to distribute the prize(s) if unclaimed by 14 days after each draw. The winner(s) will be notified by email.
- The Promoter may enter email addresses relating to each entrant into a database used for future marketing purposes, unless otherwise advised by the entrant. The Promoter may provide email information relating to entrants to organisations that assist the Promoter with promotional, marketing and publicity activities. An entrant may access and correct any personal information held by the Promoter, upon request to the Promoter.
- The promoter is Compton Media Group Pty Ltd, PO Box 149, Glenorie, NSW 2157
- Compliant with NSW Trade Promotions Rules.