The BOM has advised a RAIN BOMB is about to impact Western Sydney very shortly.
Very heavy rainfall that may lead to flash flooding is likely to continue.
The State Emergency Service advises that people should:
- Never play, ride, walk or drive through flood water.
- If your home is prone to flooding, prepare your home, make a plan and evacuate if needed.
- Keep clear of creeks and storm drains.
- Avoid unnecessary travel where possible.
- If you are trapped by flash flooding, seek refuge in the highest available place and ring 000 if you need rescue.
Multiple flood warnings are current for parts of NSW. Keep updated on weather changes & warnings from the BOM here www.bom.gov.au/nsw/warnings
For emergency assistance during storms & floods, call NSW SES on 132 500. For life-threatening emergencies dial triple zero (000).
Source – https://www.facebook.com/TheHillsPAC