We are seeing multiple road closures due to flash flooding & large amounts of water covering roads.
Please be careful on the road due to the increased presence of potholes – if stopping at night, please don’t forget to keep your lights on with your hazard lights.
- Blue Gum Road, Annangrove (at bridge crossing)
- McClymonts Road, Maraylya (at bridge crossing)
- Cattai Ridge Road, Maraylya/Glenorie (at bridge crossing)
- 2255-2275 River Road, Leets Vale
- 990-1027 River Road (at Blundell’s swamp)
- 313-337 Pitt Town Road, Maraylya (at bridge crossings)
- Newman Road, Glenorie
- River Road closed at the intersection of Old Northern Road (Emergency Services Vehicles accepted)
River Road at Lower Portland/Leets Vale is closed at the following locations:
- Number 290 ( Dargle Turf Farms)
- Numbers 990-1027 (Blundells Swamp)
- Number 1558 ( Cliftonville Ski Lodge)
- Numbers 2255-2275
- At Webbs Creek Ferry
- Approximately 2km east of Cliftonville Road
To keep up to date with traffic closures & information, please download the Live Traffic NSW or visit their website.
For emergency assistance during storms & floods, call NSWSES on 132 500 or 000 if it is a life threatening emergency.
Source – https://www.facebook.com/TheHillsSES