It’s time to give Hills Locals a real voice in NSW Parliament and to be a force for change. After 60 years of Liberals in The Hills Shire and 70% of broken promises since 2015, I am of the view that our local community have been taken for granted in the Hills for far too long!
I am humbled over the support I have been receiving, but there is much to do. There have many issues that have been raised with me and there are some updates I can report on, namely:
This Parliamentary report has been damning for the Liberal Party and raises serious questions regarding the removal of previous sitting Liberal members including the former mayor, Dr Michelle Byrne, on the Hills Shire Council in NSW. You can read the full report using the below QR Code.
SAVE FRED CATERSON RESERVE
Fred Caterson Reserve provides an important role for our community with various opportunities to partake in organised sport, hobbies, activities and casual recreation. It also provides our community a very unique natural environment to enjoy in the heart of Castle Hill. It has endangered ecological habitat and its unique elements of flora and fauna ought to be protected.
I do not support the Master Plan for the redevelopment of the Fred Caterson Reserve.
HILLS INFRASTRUCTURE & TRAFFIC CONGESTION
I have received many complaints regarding the traffic congestion and the spiralling costs of the M2 Tolls. I can announce that a Minns Labor Government will cap road toll costs to $60 per week which will significantly reduce the costs for families. We are engaging with the Shadow Ministers on the over development and the complete lack of proper road infrastructure in the Hills.
I can also announce that a Chris Minns NSW Labor Government has committed to:
• $93.7 million to hire an additional 1,000 apprentices and trainees across the NSW Government by 2026 • Waive HECS debt for Health Workers
• Better healthcare with 1200 additional nurses
• Invest $700 million into the Rouse Hill hospital, which more than doubles the $300 million in broken promises since 2014 by the NSW Liberal government
• Sustainable development in The Hills area
• Strong manufacturing base for NSW
• More support and permanent job security for our teachers
• Address education with permanent teacher positions and school overcrowding
• Putting an end to privatisation
After 60 years of Liberals in The Hills Shire, it’s time for the first woman in Castle Hill to take YOUR VOICE to NSW Parliament.