School students in Macquarie have shared with me their concerns about the vaping epidemic, and we’re taking action.
We’ll work with states and territories to stamp out the black market in illegal vaping including by:
- stopping the import of non-prescription vapes
- banning all single use disposable vapes
- restricting flavours, colours, and other ingredients
- ending the sale of vapes from convenience stores
- requiring pharmaceutical-like packaging
- making it easier to get a prescription for legitimate therapeutic use