The Hills Shire Business Connect Event will be led by Sydney Hills Business Chamber on the 22nd of June 2023, as per the Hills Shire Council. It is also in collaboration with The Hills Shire Council Economic Development.
According to Dr Peter Gangemi, the following are possible activities and takeaways for those interested:
- Meet with Council’s Economic Development team;
- Meet with Government Support Agency representatives and understand what business support services are available to your business;
- Connect with local business and industry leaders in the Hills community;
- Access to Council’s Business Welcome Kit;
- Network with like-minded local businesses;
- Better understand what opportunities are available locally; and
- Register to access the latest news and information.
As per the announcement from the Sydney Hills Business Chamber, “RSVP is required for catering purposes, by Wednesday 5 PM, 21st June.”
The event will run from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM. It will be held at The Hills Shire Council Administration Building, 3 Columbia Court, Norwest 2153.
Admission to the event is free. Online registration via Eventbrite can be accessed via this link: Hills Shire Business Connect Event – Welcome New Businesses to the Hills.
Image credit to the Hills Shire Council and Dr Peter Gangemi – Mayor of The Hills Shire Council.