Monday 20th August | 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM
St Joseph’s Conference Centre (Enter opposite 54 Barina Downs Drive Baulkham Hills)
DID YOU KNOW THAT
• Stroke is one of Australia’s biggest killers and a leading cause of disability.
• Stroke kills more women than breast cancer and more men than prostate cancer.
• In 2017 there will be almost 56,000 new and recurrent strokes – that is one stroke every nine minutes.
• More than 80% of strokes can be prevented.
COME AND HEAR
• What stroke is.
• How to recognise the signs of stroke.
• What to do if someone is having a stroke.
• How to prevent stroke.
Facilitated by Dinesh from The Stroke Foundation. RSVP via email; [email protected] via sms or phone 0435837118