Hawkesbury City Council is pleased to announce that applications are now open until 14 August 2022 for the Hawkesbury City Council Scholarship at Western Sydney University’s Hawkesbury Campus.
Two eligible students will receive $5,000 per year for the duration of their undergraduate degree from 2022 through to 2024.
The Hawkesbury City Council Scholarship seeks to encourage local young people to pursue further studies at their local University – the Hawkesbury campus of Western Sydney University.
• be Australian citizens or permanent residents
• be enrolled full-time in any degree on the Hawkesbury Campus
• have resided in the Hawkesbury Local Government Area (LGA) for at least one year prior to commencement of study at the University
• have completed their HSC within two years of commencement of study at the University and be under 20 years of age at the time of their application for the scholarship
• have attended a local high school in the Hawkesbury LGA or a selective high school outside of the area
• be enthusiastic ambassadors for the Hawkesbury and willing to take an active role in supporting their community through such opportunities as attendance at Council and other events.
Successful applicants will be selected based on their written application, academic potential, their ability to meet the criteria and performance in an interview before a selection panel. Applications for this scholarship are open until Sunday, 14 August 2022. Click on APPLY NOW or for further information see Hawkesbury City Council Scholarship | Western Sydney University.