Candidates in attendance for the draw. From left to right: [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Hawkesbury’s ballot for the upcoming state election was drawn this morning, revealing that a total of eight candidates are in the running for the Lower House seat.
Tony Pettitt (Independent), Eddie Dogramaci (Small Business Party), Robyn Preston (Liberal),
Susane Popovski (One Nation), Trish and John on behalf of Angela Maguire (Independent)
Janine Forrest was the one to pull the names from the box, with One Nation’s Susane Popovski securing the first line. The full ballot order is listed below:
- POPOVSKI Susane, One Nation
- MAGUIRE Angela, Independent
- DOGRAMACI Eddie, Small Business Party
- KOTLASH Amanda, Labor
- WHEELER Danielle, The Greens
- CARREY Elissa, Sustainable Australia Party – Stop Overdevelopment/Corruption
- PRESTON Robyn, Liberal (Current MP)
- PETTITT Tony, Independent
Susane, Eddie, Robyn and Tony were all present for the draw. Angela was represented by her parents Trish and John, while Amanda’s campaign manager Chris Haviland was there on her behalf.
The state election is on the 25th of March, 2023. Click here to see our page with information about each candidate and your voting region.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]