OPEN DAY – SUNDAY 3RD SEPTEMBER
It‘s that time of year when the sheep at Bella Vista Farm have their woolly coats shorn.
Alistair, ‘the lambscaper’ as he calls himself will begin shearing the sheep at 10am. So come and see a fascinating display of this iconic craft.
Friends of the Farm will also welcome you –
• Join an interesting tour of the historic house (a gold coin donation) and grounds
• Explore the Trash and Treasure stall located in the fully restored Coach House
• Devonshire Teas will be served in the old shop
• Sit and enjoy music in the gardens performed by two ensembles from the Hills Shire Symphony Orchestra
• A Sausage Sizzle (accompanied with delicious home-made chilli paste – not too chilli!) might take your fancy
• There are children’s games, some dating back to early times
• – and so much more
Enjoying the ambience of Bella Vista Farm is a rare and special experience. Some say they just love to just come and sit in the peaceful surroundings.
9.00am – 2.00pm – Cnr Elizabeth Macarthur Drive and Norwest Boulevard, Bella Vista.
The Farm welcomes visitors on the first Sunday of each month (except January). https://www.thehills.nsw.gov.au/Venues/Parks-Recreation/Parks-Recreation-Directory/Bella-Vista-Farm-Park