By Dr Peter Gangemi - Mayor of The Hills Shire Council
Water levels are starting to recede at some of the road crossings in The Hills.
Current road closures are as follows:
– Wisemans Ferry Road at Cattai Creek and Little Cattai Creek in Cattai
– Cattai Ridge Road at Cattai Creek in Maraylya
– McClymonts Road at Cattai Creek in Kenthurst
– The length of River Road between Dargle Ski Resort in Lower
Portland and Wisemans Ferry
– Mud Island Road in Sackville North
– Pages Wharf Road alongside the river in Sackville North
– Blue Gum Road at Cattai Creek in Annangrove
Pitt Town Road in Kenthurst is currently closed at Cattai Creek but will be opened later tonight pending a final inspection.
The Sackville Ferry, Lower Portland Ferry, Webbs Creek Ferry and Wisemans Ferry all remain closed