Grants of $500 to $5,000 are available to support communities impacted by the 2019-2020 Summer Bushfires.
The grants are to support community groups, joint organisations and not-for-profit groups to undertake projects that enhance social recovery and preparedness activities.
Projects should be community-led events or programs for grass-roots activities that contribute to community recovery and/or resilience including projects that support community wellbeing.
- Create or enhance community connections
- Could be community events or celebrations
- Might involve Creative Arts or Physical activities
- Might be Mental health initiatives or have
- Connection to the land or environment