Are you passionate about Junior Rugby League? Panthers Juniors are currently looking for a League Manager to join the Panthers family and oversee the high quality delivery and execution of PDJRL.
Read more information here
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Strong stakeholder and conflict resolution skills;
- Financial management and commercial competency;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent computer skills including understanding of Microsoft applications;
- Excellent time management, business management and leadership skills;
- Ability to negotiate at all levels including players, families, Junior League, Panthers Rugby League and NSWRL officials;
- Current Working with Children Check;
- Knowledge of MySideline or similar sporting databases would be an advantage and;
- Previous experience and knowledge of Junior League Rules and Regulations would be advantageous.