Rivera Place, the $13 million extension of Hawkesbury Living aged care, delivers exceptional personal and medical care.
Heralding a new era of quality standards with homely environment and resort-style finishes, Rivera Place is the fourth major extension to the March Street, Richmond, site.
It’s impressive, contemporary, 4.5 star fit-out, offers three levels of specialist care suites including premium suites with living area and private ensuite, as well as companion suites.
Rivera Place features views across historic Richmond Park and to the Blue Mountains, 5-star chef service and Maggie Beer Foundation inspired food choices. Its design was inspired by our returned and ex-servicemen, especially those from the Somme Valley, and celebrates our elder generations right down to the hand-picked fixtures and ornaments.
While you can be assured of the best clinical and medical care, Rivera Place’s suites are designed with “the feeling of home”. Spacious and modern, with communal areas for family functions, lounge areas and Internet corners.
“We focus on wellness rather than illness, providing local access to health care, and alternative lifestyle choice to traditional aged care models,” Kimberley Talbot, Group CEO, said.
“We believe a sense of belonging and companionship is vital to wellbeing, and everyone deserves to live with purpose and dignity.”
Rivera Place’s affordable superior services feature:
• 18x 39-square suites; 7x 29-square single suites; all have ensuites
• Single and optional two-bed companion suites
• Bar fridges in most rooms, internet corners
• Personal phones, TVs
• Kitchenettes with unlimited access to tea and coffee making on each level
• Open alfresco areas with lounges and dining rooms on each level
• Stunning resort-style fittings and fixtures
• Function room areas for family celebrations
• Sweeping outdoor verandahs, landscaped gardens
• The latest inpatient lifters to reduce skin damage or falls
• Maggie Beer inspired food menus; 5-star chef service
• New Burlodge Food delivery system installed throughout the entire site
• Courtesy bus connects residents with all Richmond Club Group services – bingo, social trips, entertainment, Richmond Golf Club, Active8 gym, Amber Style and Beauty Salon.