Hawkesbury Community Outreach Services Inc. is based at Kurrajong and is a dynamic community organisation servicing the Hawkesbury district.
HCOS has a vacancy for a Community Team Member: – Permanent Part Time up to 21 hours per week. SCHCADS Industry Award.
Become part of a motivated and supportive team based at Kurrajong Community Centre.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or extensive skills and experience in the provision of Community, Youth, Child and Family Services.
- Case Management skills and experience are essential.
- Event Management skills and experience are essential.
- Knowledge of Department of Communities and Justice, Program Level Agreements.
- Knowledge of, or willing to learn DEX data collection process.
- Ability to facilitate school-based and early childhood programs.
- Experience in working with a Community Management Committee and with a dynamic multi-disciplined non-profit organisation.
- Driving licence and comprehensive insured vehicle
- Covid Double Vaccination Certificate or Medical Exemption Certificate
Email completed covering letter addressing the criteria and resume to: – [email protected]
Applications close on 15th July 2022 at 5pm.
Funded by the NSW Department of Communities and Justice