What are you waiting for? Come and join PROBUS!
WHAT IS PROBUS?
Probus provides you with the opportunity to meet with fellow retirees on a regular basis, listen to interesting speakers and join together in activities, all in the company of new friends.
There are over 1,700 Probus Clubs with more than 125,000 Probus Club members all over Australia and New Zealand. You can join a mixed Probus Club or Clubs for Ladies or Men, the choice is yours.
Membership is open to any member of the community who is retired or semi-retired and is looking for friendship, fellowship and fun.
Great reasons to join PROBUS
• Enjoy the fellowship of retirees in your community
• Listen to interesting guest speakers
• Attend monthly meetings in your local area
• Participate in a wide range of activities with fellow Club members
• Travel locally or around the world
• Enjoy exclusive discounts through the Probus Member Benefits Scheme
• Access to exclusive Probus Travel Insurance plans (Terms & Conditions apply)
• Stay in the loop with Active Retirees™ publications
• Develop new interests and stay active
Enjoy adventure with new supportive group
Providing an exciting opportunity to meet with fellow retirees and join together in stimulating activities, the new Pitt Town Probus Club is on the hunt for members.
A not for profit, community service activity of Rotary, Probus comprises, 1,700 clubs with more than 125,000 members all over Australia and New Zealand. With an exciting program featuring, you’ll get to hear interesting guest speakers, attend monthly meetings, take part in a wide range of pursuits, travel locally or around the world, enjoy exclusive discounts through the Probus Member Benefits Scheme, have access to exclusive Probus Travel Insurance plans, develop new interests and stay active.
To find out more, head to Pitt Town Sports Centre, 139 Old Pitt Town Road, Pitt Town on Tuesday 14 th August at 10:00am. To register your interest or for further info call 1300 630 488 or email: [email protected]