For the latest update on our flood impacted roads, here to the council website
Included in this week’s update are:
- Greens Road, Lower Portland – emergency works continued at Site 1 and tree and debris clearing has started at Site 2.
- Settlers Road, St Albans – Geotechnical engineers will be working at the Thomas James Bridge, Mon-Wed, 23-25 May, 7am-5pm. Settlers Road will be closed between these times.
- Cornwallis Road, Cornwallis – Investigative drainage works will commence works on Monday, 23 May.
- Bensons Lane, Richmond – Significant damage. Work has commenced on temporary repairs.
- Wolseley Road, Oakville – Permanent repairs are close to completion. Road seal will be applied when weather allows.
Please continue to report any issues by Council online form here
Via email to [email protected]
URGENT LOCAL ROAD ISSUES by calling the council Customer Service Team on 4560 4444.