AllCommunity NewsHills Shire Council

Council Seeking Justices of the Peace for Community Witnessing Services

Are you a certified JP?

Council is seeking Justices of the Peace to provide valuable witnessing services to The Hills Shire community. JPs are based at The Hills Shire Council Customer Service Centre at Norwest or at The Hills Shire Library branches. To become a Justice of the Peace for The Hills Shire, you will need:

A current JP registration.
To be available up to three hours during the week (generally mid-morning to lunch time and/or evenings). If you aren’t available every week, you could be placed on a rotating roster, depending on availability.

For more information and to apply, visit The Hills Shire Council’s website, and search for ‘Justice of the Peace.’

Seeking Justices Council Seeking Justices Of The Peace For Community Witnessing Services

Related Articles

Back to top button