Grants Workshop for the Community Sector
This workshop is ideal for any NGO, Not-for-Profit, Aboriginal, Multicultural, Arts, Sports, Schools, and Community Organisations in the Hawkesbury who are interested in current grant funding, how to prepare for future grant funding, what funding types exists and how to use them to support your organisation.
Current developments in Government and philanthropic grants will be discussed, and preparing your organisation for future public or private sector funding.
We will cover:
• What grant funding is available
• How to apply
• Grant project plan
• Grant budget
• Grant writing Do’s & Don’ts
• Practical writing tips
• Creating grant templates for standard application questions
• Creating a grants calendar
• Writing a business case
• Report writing, funding acquittals and evaluation
• Establishing community capacity building
* Light lunch provided afterward *